Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

HI ALEN!!!!

I love it.

Mama Luigi Can Fly Mama Luigi Can Fly

HAHAHAHAH! Best content I've seen in a while.

Deep in the Woods Deep in the Woods

At first i didn't know if I liked it or not, but after 3rd or 4th loop i really grew on me! I would love to use this for an animation

SpeciBat responds:

That's always good to hear! I was just making up melodies as I went along...glad you like it! I'd love to hear what you had in mind.

"Hi, mom..." Inktober day 10 "Hi, mom..." Inktober day 10

Why am I crying . . . ?

Zaccura responds:

Ha ha, sorry about that, but at the same time... I'm glad? If that doesn't sound too twisted lol. XD But seriously, thanks for stopping by!

"Let's Take A Selfie!"- September 2017 COTM Entry By CaptainThinker "Let's Take A Selfie!"- September 2017 COTM Entry By CaptainThinker

Looks great! We both went with photos. But I like the idea of a selfie.

The characters Look real and like I could know them personly. I love how much life you managed to put into them. And how accurately you made the original website/social media into the characters.

The two main issues I noticed were where that Youtubes arm need some foreshortening. It would get bigger as it came closer to the camera. The second being Instagram's fingers are a little off. Try looking at your own hand in that same pose as you draw to get a better feel of how they bend.

The only reason I felt comfortable pointing out those flaws that is because you've improved so much That these were the only things I really noticed. Good luck! :)

PS: If you see anything wrong with mine please tell me.

CaptainThinker responds:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I was told thaty I need to fix the foreshortening so I will definately keep it in mind for the next time. Thank you do much and I have left a comment on yours, good job on the great drawing and keep on improving!

Summer Wars Summer Wars